4.2.10

Love is in the air!

I could not get out of the bed this morning without a good reason, and lucky for me I had one. Last night I fell asleep with Hisako Ogita's I Love Macarons Book and I had such sweet dreams I woke up with the book still open in the bed, and a book spine indent on my face.


The flavour of the macarons is almond-vanilla. I added some almond oil to the cookie, and used my favourite vanilla buttercream recipe in the middle.

So, with the buttercream out and ready to used up, I just couldn't help myself...A couple of cupcakes never hurt anyone right?

3 comments:

jlee said...

So beautiful! I am full of joy

Anjelica said...

macaroons are my favourite!

simone said...

i love macaroons AND cupcakes AND buttercream! these are beautiful! please come live at my house...